Windows 10 is rolled out to consumers in the last week, but most users still wondering should upgrade at this time or not. In this article, I will explain to you to know who should upgrade to the latest Windows 10.
As you knew, Microsoft offers a free upgrade from Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 to Windows 10 in a one year period. So you do not need to worry because there is a huge time ahead, until July 29, 2016.
Windows 10 comes with many new features as well as system improvements that you might interesting. So, who should upgrade to Windows 10 and can I downgrade if found some issues?
1. The most important point that most people interesting in the Windows 10 is free. You have ability to upgrade to the latest version of Windows for free, not like Windows 7 or Windows 8 before which you must pay for upgrades.
2. If you found any important troubles and can’t fix it yet, you will have up to 30 days to roll back the upgrade. In the Settings panel, Windows 10 offers you a free feature to rollback to the previous version of Windows.
3. The Cortana virtual assistant is a great feature of the Windows 10, along with many other features such as Windows Hello or Edge Browser. It works like Siri and allows you to control many tasks on your computer with your voice.
4. Windows 10 has a new security system called Windows Hello that will help you secure your computer. It allows you to set up your fingerprint, iris, facial recognition as well as a password to unlock your computer. If you have upgraded to Windows 10 and not yet setup Windows Hello, follow the step by step guide here.
5. Not like Windows 18, in this new Windows version, Microsoft account is not required anymore, and you can use whatever email address you want to create standard accounts and login to your Windows.
6. One most important issue you must know when upgrades to Windows 10 that is software & app compatibility. If you have old software on your system, I suggest you should not upgrade.
7. Viruses and malware problem: If you afraid your system might affected by malicious programs and there is no antivirus software can be used to protect your computer in the Windows 10, why not give us a try with adware removal tool and antivirus software in the list here.
In this article, I have told you about my opinion about Windows 10, you can read my ideas and make your own decision to upgrade to Windows 10 or not.